Sam, Jorick, Tolyan, John Doe, Johnny, Pravosek, Jane – only a few of the nicknames given gy Ukrainian medics to the 35 manikins procured for the donations from our supporters and shipped by us to Ukraine. Obviously, no one can accurately measure the impact those indespensable tools had and are having still on the quality of emergency first aid training. It’s worth mentioning that, according to opinion of the Ukrainians themselves, before we launched this project, there were only a few such CPR manikins in Ukraine in total. Now thanks to our supporters, there are 35 more!
Below we present to you a small selection of pictures along with a few words of gratitude from Ukrainian medics addressed to you, our supporters:
– The right word for the people who help us – donor. People who share with the others in need something vital to themselves, in order to save them. What we feel towards them – thanks, gratitude and yet more boundless gratitude. And hope that we don’t disappoint and are able to apply everything we’ve been donated to the best.
– I am extremely grateful to our Estonian friends who support us! All your aid is contributing to tactical first aid teaching for the fighters of brigade!
– Many thanks to our Estonian friends!
– Our John Doe is a real smart guy! He’s kept us warm during the trainings in the cold (doing CPR is no easy task), he taught the students, doctors, workers and police. Thank you for it!!!
– The team of instructors to the Public Organization “White Berets – Rivne” likes to express our sincere thanks to our Estonian friends and brothers for the care and support you have been rendering to Ukraine during those two years of hardship! Our Johnny performs at 100% 🙂 Thank you!
– Your help and understanding are invaluable! You are our true brothers and sisters! Together we shall defeat that unholy foe of ours!!! Glory to Ukraine! Glory to Estonia!!